Terms & Conditions
Last updated 11 March 2022
Our primary web address is www.cozumelsnorkelcenter.com
Cozumel Snorkel Center
Telephone Number: +52 987 137 222
The terms ‘Cozumel Snorkel Center’, ‘us’, ‘our‘ or ‘we’ refers to the business owner of this website.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Should you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern our relationship with you in relation to this website.
1. Bookings made through our website are subject to the terms and conditions displayed here. Your booking may be subject to different terms if placing it through third party websites, such as TripAdvisor or Viator.
2. When making your booking with us online, we require the full value of your booking to be paid in advance using debit or credit card. Your card provider may charge currency conversion fees, which are outside our control.
3. The majority of our bookings are cancellable or changeable without charge, as long as we receive a minimum 24 hours’ notice from you before your sailing time. This is best done from your booking confirmation email. Some special requests on private group bookings may require more than 24 hours’ notice, but you will be advised prior to booking if this is so.
4. If you do not cancel your booking within the appropriate notice period, we reserve the right to treat your booking as a no-show. We may deduct some or all of any fees you have paid in these circumstances.
5. All times shown are for Cozumel’s local timezone, which may differ to your cruise ship timezone. Check before booking, as we are not responsible for missed departure times (which will be treated as a no-show).
6. As an outdoors tour provider, our services are somewhat controlled by the prevailing weather conditions. There are occasions where weather forces us to modify our tour plan, or cancel a tour completely at short notice. We understand this may be disappointing. In the event we have to cancel your tour due to bad weather conditions, we’ll give you the option of rescheduling, or a full refund to the original payment method (the limit of our liability under these circumstances).
7. Our tours are family friendly, and we ask that you treat our staff, the boat, our equipment, and other passengers with respect at all times. If you have children, please keep them under supervision and control for their safety and those around you. We will not tolerate rude, agressive or unsafe behaviour, and reserve the right to refuse service to anyone behaving in such a manner without compensation.
8. In the unlikely event of a website error, or if we are unable to fulfil a booking for any other reason, we reserve the right to cancel your booking and issue a full refund to the original payment method (the limit of our liability under these circumstances).
9. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
10. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
12. This website contains material which is either owned by, or licensed to, us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance, photography, videography and logo. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
13. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
14. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages, and in most jurisdictions can constitute a serious criminal offence.
15. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not necessarily signify that we endorse the website(s) or their contents.
16. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to Mexican law, or the local laws of the original license grantor, as appropriate.