Terms & Conditions
Last updated 24 May 2022
Our primary web address is www.cozumelsnorkelcenter.com
Cozumel Snorkel Center
Telephone Number: +52 987 137 222
The terms ‘Cozumel Snorkel Center’, ‘us’, ‘our‘ or ‘we’ refers to the business owner of this website.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Should you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern our relationship with you in relation to this website.
[Bookings terms to go here]
13. In the unlikely event of a website error, or if we are unable to fulfil a booking, we reserve the right to cancel your booking and issue a full refund to the original payment method.
14. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
15. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
16. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
17. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance, photography and logo. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
18. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
19. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages, and in most jurisdictions can constitute a serious criminal offence.
20. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not necessarily signify that we endorse the website(s) or their contents.
21. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to Mexican law.